The Child Support Division provides a full staff who work to interview, establish, and enforce child support obligations. The Child Support Office accepts walk-in interviews from 9:00 – 10:30am, or you can schedule an appointment. There are several ways you can apply for child support services:
- You can apply online here and an appointment date will be mailed to you.
- You can call our office to request the application paperwork be mailed to you. You may submit completed paperwork in person at our office or you can mail it back to us. If you return the paperwork by mail an appointment will be scheduled and you will be notified by mail. If you bring the paperwork to our office we can usually interview you at that time.
- You can complete the paperwork in person and usually be interviewed the same day.
Whichever option you choose we will need the following documents (if available) to complete your interview:
- Current ID
- Social Security Card
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Child’s Social Security Card
- Child Support Judgment
- Child’s Medicaid Kid Med, or LAChip Card (only if these apply to you)
- Check Stubs
- Proof of Daycare Expenses
What services does the Bossier Parish District Attorney Child Support Division provide?
We conduct interviews on all types of child support cases. We establish, enforce, and modify child and medical support orders.
Who can apply for child support services?
Any parent or person responsible for a child who needs our services.
Is there a fee?
For anyone not receiving TANF, KCSP, or Medicaid there is a $25.00 fee which must be paid by money order.
Who does the Bossier Parish DA represent?
Our attorneys represent the State of Louisiana in providing child support services and do not represent either the custodial or non-custodial parents.
Bossier Parish Department
Bossier Parish Courthouse, Rm 317
204 Burt Boulevard, P.O. Box 69
Benton, LA 71006
Phone: (318) 965-2332 Ext. 1 – FAX: (318) 965-2233
Webster Parish Department
P.O. Box 758
Minden, Louisiana 71055
Phone: (318) 377-7557 – FAX: (318) 377-1519
Contact Us: (318) 965-2769
Hours: 8am – 4:30pm, M-F